Contact: Mr. Li
Phone number: +86-139-4128-8112
Company address: Xingyangqi Village, Dadaowan Town, Qianshan District, Anshan City, Liaoning Province
Many mixing stations will use refractory castables during construction. It is a granular and powdered material made of refractory cladding bricks. It is composed of a certain amount of binding agent and moisture. The refractory castables must be refractory castables during construction. The construction process can guarantee the good physical properties of the castable, so what are the construction methods of refractory castable?
1. Support the template according to the size required by the design. Lay a plastic film on the inner side of the template. The mixture should be poured into the template. The cloth should be uniform and not vibrated with a vibrating rod.
2. Castables with a density not greater than 0.8g/cm3 are divided and compacted with a trowel after casting. Castables with a density not less than 1.0g/cm3 are compacted with a proprietary tool after pouring.
3. Pouring in layers and sub-parts, cross operation is possible. Furnace wall is cast in layers, each layer height is 700 ~ 1000mm. The furnace roof is constructed in sections, and the furnace roof between the two expansion joints should be poured at one time.
4. Check the water loss prevention measures of the template, surrounding refractory bricks and insulation layer. The construction template is made of non-absorbent material, and the wooden template should be coated with waterproof coating. In order to be able to use for many times, steel formwork should be oiled on the surface.
5. Maintenance and mold removal: the ambient temperature is not less than 20℃, the mold can be removed after 4 hours of natural curing, the ambient temperature is not greater than 20℃, the mold can be removed after 5-7 hours of natural maintenance, and if the local corner damage occurs after the mold is removed, it can be repaired . The furnace top mold removal time should be extended as appropriate.