Contact: Mr. Li
Phone number: +86-139-4128-8112
Company address: Xingyangqi Village, Dadaowan Town, Qianshan District, Anshan City, Liaoning Province
Castables are a new type of refractory materials, which are widely used because of their characteristics, but in the production of castables, they must be carried out in accordance with the corresponding process, after being crushed to finely crushed, then deleted and sieved, and finely polished, the whole process It is considered that the production is done well. The castables should be carefully maintained, especially after the mold is removed, which directly affects the quality of the quality. The following editors will give you detailed answers.
1. Casting material production process
There are three types of jaw crushers, the specifications of which are expressed in the size of the feed inlet. Mainly 250mm×400mm and 600mm×400mm, etc., the production capacity is 5-20t/h. Used for coarse crushing of bulk materials.
Refers to medium and fine crushing of refractory raw materials after coarse crushing, and also to prepare pellets. Its equipment is cone crusher, roller crusher (referred to as roller pair) and dry mill.
According to the size of the particles, the crushed materials are divided into particles with different particle sizes. Its equipment includes fixed inclined screen and electromagnetic vibrating screen. The screening efficiency of the former is about 70%, and the latter is generally more than 90%.
4. Fine grinding
Refers to the production of refractory powder. Its equipment includes ball mill, tube mill (also known as barrel mill) and vibration mill.
Refers to the pre-mixing of all powders such as additives, admixtures, binders and fine powders or certain powder families, so it is called pre-mixed powder. The equipment is a double spiral cone mixer and so on. The batching scale is generally electronic, and the weighing is accurate.
The mixer uses a compulsory mixer, and the mixing material can be loaded into the sub-packaging machine and then sub-packed (the machine is equipped with an electronic scale). It can also be packed into bags directly from the outlet of the mixer. In addition, there are vertical elevators, belt conveyors and batching vehicles.
2. Pouring material protection method
1. The quality of the castable has a great influence on the maintenance work after the mold is removed, and it is necessary to decide whether to remove the mold according to the specific situation. After curing, the binder of the castable can be cured and hardened, so as to obtain sufficient initial strength. So it's very important.
2. The castable can be covered with a wet sack or a wet mat after the mold is removed. And sprinkle water in time to keep it moist, some inconvenient places. You can use a sprayer to spray water on the surface for curing, and it should be better to use soft water.
3. Some problems need to be paid attention to when curing, for example, silicate castable is suitable for water curing. And it is more important for high aluminum cement castables. And the wet curing should be carried out after the hardening of the castable. The phosphoric acid castable cannot be cured with water and true gas, and needs to be carried out in a dry environment.